Thursday, April 23, 2009

MTC

Elder Robarts looked every bit a missionary as I had my last glimpse of him heading down the hall with the other new missionaries. He didn't see me glance down that side hallway as I walked along with all the other tear-blinded, but proud and happy families. It was good to see him striding along with apparent eagerness and confidence looking forward to this new experience.

I have updated his mailing information on the side, but here it is as well:

Elder Andrew James Robarts
MTC Mailbox #180
CAN-WIN 0513
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

His estimated departure date is May 13

While he is at the MTC, you can write to him for FREE at DearElder.com. DearElder.com pays for the paper and the postage.

Once missionaries are in the field, the sender pays the postage, but DearElder pays the paper. (They do sell care packages which they send to your missionaries and accept donations for the site - should you feel so inclined.)

No comments: