Sunday, April 5, 2020

Pausing and Repeating Conference

One thing that's great about watching General Conference online is that you can pause it, rewind it, rewatch some sections, and then watch it at an increased speed until you catch up with the live stream. This allowed me to quickly rewatch some parts to help their messages sink in, pause whenever I wanted to refill my water bottle or get more snacks, and even take a walk in the middle of a session. It was super convenient. In fact, I may do that again in the future, even when we can meet up again and watch Conference at the same time. Being able to repeat certain parts of talks and pause to take notes really enhanced my experience, and it was also great to be able to pause Conference entirely and go out to process some thoughts. It was a great experience, and as technology permits, I may repeat it.

No comments: