Monday, March 30, 2009

Chainmail

I am now wearing a physical piece of the Armor of God. ^^

I got my Patriarchal Blessing a week ago, Tuesday, and there were parts of it that were so beautiful and inspiring that I cried. I can't wait until I get the written copy. ^^

And last Saturday, I had another extremely spiritual experience. I went to the Temple and got my Endowments. I'm still not entirely sure what that means (I was kind of overwhelmed at the time), but as I continue to go to the temple for other people, I should come to understand it better.

I definitely want to go back again soon, and often. Just as I look forward to reading my blessing again and again. Those were two incomparable experiences, and I want to keep them with me. I want to remember what was said and how I felt. They were once-in-a-lifetime things, and I want them to last a lifetime. =)

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Not just a lifetime, eternity. :)

I am sorry I couldn't be there for either of those things but I'm so happy you've received them! They are two of the most valuable tools for you to use throughout your entire life. They never stop blessing you. :)