Saturday, September 30, 2017

In One Ear

One of the problems with Conference is that it's too easy to forget. One thought or talk might stick with me, but the rest of it is forgotten basically immediately after it happens. Thankfully, the talks remain available online, and I keep notes that a) help me pay attention during the talks and b) let me record and recall any impressions I got that weren't explicitly mentioned in the talk, so those things help, but I still have trouble remembering what was shared in Conference. Perhaps I ought to latch on to a single thought or talk from Conference and make a conscious effort to lock it into my long-term memory, so at least I'll have that one talk in my mind. I could have hoped that I'd be able to remember more of Conference than that, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments: