Monday, October 6, 2014

New Memes

After each Conference over the last few years, it repeatedly astonishes me how quickly new Conference memes are created and new Conference quotes are shared. Eventually, I'm sure I'll get used to it, and I'll see a new Conference meme posted to Facebook as soon as the words have left the Prophet's mouth, but until that day, I'm going to marvel at and enjoy the speed with which new Conference memes are created. And to prove that there are, in fact, many new Conference memes already posted to Facebook, despite this being only the day after Conference concluded, I'd like to share at least a few of those new memes here.










Okay, maybe I shared a few more than a few, but when the quotes and images are this good, it's hard to narrow the list down to just a few favorites. We are very blessed to have Prophets and Apostles who share such inspiring messages with us, and we're also blessed by the talented individuals who attach those messages to beautiful pictures and distribute them to all the world. I love General Conference and I love General Conference memes. It's miraculous that we live in an age when such blessings can be obtained and shared so quickly.

No comments: