Monday, December 5, 2022

A Stable Connection

In this age of technology, we can (usually) easily access nearly all knowledge on Earth. Yet, our connection to this data is not infallible. There are times when our wifi is spotty or our internet access goes down. At those times, we can sometimes get by using mobile data (as I am doing now), but this connection isn't infallible either.

At times like these, I'm grateful to have a much more robust line of communication to God. I know that, even when the wifi is down or the power is out, I can always pray to God, and He will always hear me. Prayer is a stable and stabilizing connection to a source of knowledge and guidance that far exceeds the internet in quality. I'm grateful that, even when I can't connect to the internet, I can always connect with God.

No comments: