Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21, 2009

Dear Home,


I heard that you really liked my last Email home. Unfortunately, that Email took me about an hour to write, and now I only have 15 minutes. No pressure, eh? xD

But there is a rule in the white handbook that says that I should tell you all about my spiritual experiences, so that's just what I'm going to do.... Starting next week. =/ Sorry, my mind's drawing a blank right now. But I'll take notes this week on any spiritual experiences that I could share, so there should be something worth reading next week.

Or maybe I'm just saying that so more people will read my blog. =P I'm pretty sure that there are some people that I'd want reading my blog that aren't anymore, so that's a little disappointing. =/

Not that I don't deserve to be disappointed. The packages that I sent home and to my sister, Sariah, are pathetic, especially when you consider how late they are. A 'Do not open before Christmas' note would surely be unnecisary. Open Immediately.

It has warmed up a lot since last week. ^^ It was only minus 10 yesterday. Today's a bit cooler, but we're mostly inside on P-Days anyway, so no worries. ^^

Anyhow, I gotta get going, so Merry Christmas! Talk to you later! (Well, most of you. -is excited-)

Love, your glittery snow-loving missionary, Elder Andrew Robarts

(( PS note to Teresa: There is snow, but it's just frost and dusting. The snow isn't deep enough for playing in, so there are no pictures to send you yet. =S I apollogize for the delay. ))

No comments: