Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011

Dear Home,

I have proof. O_O I'll try to figure out how to attach it... A member
made this after a dinner appointment.

No way. That worked! =D I love computers! I hope you all can see it.
^^ Man!! If only I were not so red! =/ I think I'm part German. I'm
almost certain I'm part German.

My companion is done Emailing already. Where has the time gone??

I recently got a letter that inspired me to set goals for my
happiness. If I could sum up my new goals in a nutshell, it would be
to Think Positive. If I do something, I think of how well I did it, or
how good it was that I did it. For example, I did pretty well at
touch-typing in the Emails I sent to Mom and Sariah. If I see
something, I make notice of the good in it. For example, I'm grateful
that I'm able to Email you all, even though I have no time left to do
it. If someone else does something good or well, I compliment them.
For example, I thanked Elder Roth for washing the dishes and cooking
breakfast, and for letting me listen to his CDs.

Of course, there's another element to the Think Positive, Seek
Positive goal that I really like. This was a suggestion that was in
the letter I got. Eat Chocolate. I expanded this to Do Things That You
Enjoy, like eating chocolate, bearing testimony, playing UNO with
other missionaries during P-Day activity, and singing hymns. Hope of
Israel, Rise in Might! =D

Good stuff. ^^

But I've got to go. Have a great week!

Love, your happy (and handsome?) missionary, Elder Andrew Robarts



3 comments:

Sariah said...

I don't see the pic. :(

motherof8 said...

Try again. If you cannot see it now, let us know. <3

Sariah said...

LOL I see it now! thanks! :)