Saturday, December 5, 2015

Giving Gifts to Christ

I was just about to blog about something that was even less Christmas-related than my last three posts had been, thinking "They can't all be Christmas-themed." Then I thought, "Why not?" Why couldn't all my posts this month be at least vaguely Christmas-related? That could be part of my gift to Christ.

I believe that, considering all the things Christ has done and does for us, we should occasionally do things for Him. These things might include being extra righteous, volunteering, donating money to charities, etcetera. Essentially, doing anything that Jesus would want us to do could count as a gift to Him. I wouldn't be surprised if He would be pleased if I devoted every blog post this month to the theme of Christmas, and I'm certainly willing to try, especially as a personal "Thank You" gift to Him.

No comments: