Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Different Games for Different Groups

There are many things that I like, but I'll admit that many of them are not for everyone. Not everyone would enjoy Magic: the Gathering, D&D, superhero movies, camping, biking, road trips, or even UNO. People have different tastes, and that's perfectly fine. I'm glad that there are so many different kinds of people in the world and so many different kinds of things for them to try out. I'm lucky that I've found so many things that I like and so many people to share them with. I'm also lucky that I have so many people whom I like and who like me, even if they don't all like all the same things I like. There are other things we can do together, other games we can play, and other topics we can talk about. I'm glad when I can share what I like with others, but if they don't like it as much as I do, that's okay, too. As long as we like each other and can find even one thing we like doing together, I'm happy.

No comments: