Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can you hear me now?

the email situation is finally straightened out!

Dear Mom and Kelsey,

As you know, there's been some confusion about how we can contact each other via Email. I 'sent' an Email to motherof8@gmail.com a week ago tomorrow, but it was never recieved. This is a test to see what the problem might be, and if the problem still even exists. Kelsey, if you get this Email, please forward it to my Mom. Mom, if you get this, I have no idea why you didn't get the last one I tried to send, unless the problem is at the MTC. If I'm using the wrong Email address, please tell me any way you can, so I can correct my mistake.

Signed, your beloved missionary, Elder Andrew Robarts

P.S. I made it safely to Winnipeg. I'm in the mission house right now. All are safe and all is well.

***
It turns out that he was omitting "robarts" from my email and I was omitting "mail" from his. (Sariah, of course, was right) Thankfully, Kelsey was the successful connection for both of us. (Hooray for Kelsey!)

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Do we know when his P-Day is yet?

I'm glad the e-mail situation is all cleared up. :)