Monday, September 28, 2009

Ask an Elder - September 28, 2009

Ask an Elder:

Q: Where will you be for General Conference this weekend? A stake center? Member's home? ...??
I will certainly be thinking of you! Especially at lunch time when I  feed the missionaries. I hope you have a lovely conference!

A: we're having it broadcasted to the meeting house in Prince Albert. We'll watch it right there in the chappel, almost like a Stake Conference.

Q: Is it better to send packages to the Mission Home where they take forever to get them to you or to your apartment where they either sit on your porch all day (or walk off) or get taken back to the post office or ?

A: Mission office, I'd say. Some of them are small enough to fit in a mailbox, but those that aren't go back to the post office and we have to take time away from the work to pick it up.

Q: When is next transfer? I am guessing around the 1st of November?

A: Yeah, November 1st, or thereabouts.

Not a Question:  You know, you did not meet Joseph and Benjamin at the same time. Joseph is older than you so you met him soon after you were born. You didn't meet Benjamin until 3 years later. Threw me off with that. ;  )

Response:
I did too meet Ben and Joe at the same time. By the time I was old enough to know what was going on, they were both right beside me. Though, I admit, maybe I shouldn't have use it as part of the clue. Still, it's quite a coincidence, isn't it?

No comments: