Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meh - Better Luck Next Time

Sometimes, I spend long periods of time on the internet, looking for something worth blogging about, but then I pick up a set of scriptures and find something right away. Today is not one of those days. I have no ideas. I can't think of anything I want to blog about this morning, and I'm running out of time. I have to get to class, and I have some reading to do before class. This isn't a great morning.

But it still can be. Of the things that I have found on the internet that are vaguely inspiring, most of them have to do with attitude and staying positive, and while I don't think that just thinking happy thoughts can change how the world really is, I do think that having a good attitude can affect how you see the world. If nothing else, it can help you to be more happy. I should try that. There are a lot of things that I should do.

I should get going. This blog post stinks, but that's okay. I'll write a better one tomorrow. I promise.

That reminds me - We had a good discussion about promises and being trustworthy in Scouts last night. Maybe I should have blogged about that. Maybe I'll blog about it tomorrow, unless I think of something better today. I'll try to find something better. I need to find more ideas to refill my list. I've been struggling pretty badly without it.

Anyway, sorry this blog post is lame. Tomorrow's should be better.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I like that you keep your commitment to blog even when you don't feel like you have anything exciting to say. Personal and writer discipline. Woo-hoo!