Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rejoice and a Redirection

Apologies. I was looking for something inspiring, but I couldn't find anything that I really wanted to share. I had an idea, but I thought I posted about it before, so I searched for it on my blog and ended up reading a few of my blog posts, taking up even more of my little time. I'm not ready for church yet, and my ride is coming in half an hour. I'm glad I took a shower yesterday, because I certainly don't have time now! Anyway, here's what I wanted to blog about. Sorry if it's a repeat.





The first line of this hymn is "Rejoice, the Lord is King!" What stand out to me about this is that the fact that "The Lord is King!" is never going to change, and it's certainly not going to be changed by minor daily difficulties. Jesus Christ will always be our Savior, no matter what bad things happen to us, so we will always have a reason to rejoice.

In looking for a previous version of this message, I found this: The Components and Blessings of Daily Worship, a blog post in which I repeated a simple formula by which we may "always rejoice," in addition to enjoying other, even more glorious blessings. I highly recommend that you check out that blog post, rather than wasting your time with this one, especially since this blog post is so unspeakably lame and I don't have the time it would take to make it better.

No comments: