Monday, August 24, 2009

Ask an Elder - Aug 24, 2009

Questions:

Good plan for getting birthday gift ideas! How's it going?

Are you shoes comfortable? How are your feet doing?

Is it getting to be time to think about shopping for winter things?

Answers:

Gift ideas, not so well. I'll probably just have to be extra nice to him or something.

My shoes are great and my feet are doing fine. ^^ I had gotten another blister, but it's healed now. =)

The winter gear will have to be taken care of probably later this transfer or sometime next transfer. The other missionaries have been really helpful in letting me know what to get and where to get it. ^^

So far, the weather has been wonderful. Occasional rain showers, but the sunsets are always magnificent. ^^ I love it here (during the summer).

No comments: