Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

Dear Home,

Happy Family Day!! =D Of course, you had Family Day a little while ago, and you're celebrating Presidents Day now, but Canadians don't get Presidents Day, so we're celebrating Family Day now. ^^

Well, actually, Family Day was yesterday, the day I would've Emailed you, but couldn't because everything was closed. =/

Now I'm in a pickle. Even though I had an extra day to think about what I wanted to write home about, all of the notes I took are in my planner, which I accidentally left in the apartment, so I don't know what to write to you about now. =S

Quick Bus Story: I fell asleep on a bus and Elder Brown took a picture of me, warning me that if I fall asleep on the bus again (It happens more often than it should), he'll take another picture. Which reminds me, I need to buy a photo album. I'll make a note of that... As soon as I get my hands on my planner again.

The members in this area are SUPER good! A few days ago, we taught some investigators of ours with a couple called the Lafontaines, and man! Brother Lafontaine is an AMAZING teacher! Seriously, we're going to have to bring him out to appointments more often! ^^ And the Andersons are still amazing, as always. And the Buells keep bringing us food. I love this ward. ^^ I hope I get to stay here a little longer, but I'm probably getting transfered at the end of the month. I've been in this area for as long as I had been in Prince Albert, so a change in location is probably going to occur soon. (But don't worry, I'll give you plenty of warning this time. It won't happen like the last time my address changed.)
In more current news which you've probably heard all about by now), the Olympics are on! Of course, since I don't watch TV, you know more about the Olympics than I do, but I've heard that the US is currently leading the Medal Count (that's not likely to change), and that Vancouver has had to pull snow in from other places so it'll have enough white stuff to keep the games running. That's an interesting irony, especially considerring that the United States are all getting snowed on except for Hawaii. Maybe the States are making a trade with the Olympics Commitee: Snow for Gold Medals. Maybe... Just maybe...
This New MyLDSMail.net thing seems to be working out alright. It looks and acts exactly like Gmail, as far as I remember Gmail acting. Have you noticed any differences? What's your feedback on the change?
The lady that's running this Email place just told us that we need to start wrapping things up, so that's what I'm going to do. Talk to ya'll next week!

Love, your warm missionary, Elder Andrew Robarts ^^

No comments: