Saturday, April 25, 2015

An Article and an Essay

I haven't yet found the answers to the questions to the questions I asked yesterday, but I have an idea they're somewhere in this article. You'll have to scroll half-way down to get to the part that talks about the sustaining of church officers. There are a lot of quotes about sustaining in there. I just haven't had time to look through them to find my answers. I went on a lot of adventures today, and now I need to write an essay that I couldn't get to yesterday and should have been writing since the beginning of this month. Luckily, it isn't a long essay, and the teacher really liked my last one. I don't think this one will be as strong as the previous one, since I keep getting distracted, but I'll correct the one major flaw the teacher had seen in my previous paper, so that should earn me a few points I hadn't earned last time, which will hopefully make up for this paper being not quite as polished as the last.

No comments: