Monday, May 4, 2015

Another Day Without a Blog Post

You know what's really not fair? I now finally have another chance to actually post something to my blog here, and I'm not going to do it. I am choosing not to post a spiritual message to this blog today. Sure, I'll post May 1st's blog post and yesterday's blog post, but I'm not going to submit a blog post for today.

This isn't the first time I've made this kind of decision. In fact, a little bit over a year ago, I warned you that this might happen periodically. It hasn't happened in months, but it's happening today. Don't worry - I'll still write a blog post today - just not for this blog.

Anyhow, I should be able to post my 5/1 and 5/3 blog posts later today, so you'll get those, but you're not getting a blog post for today. Sorry.

No comments: