Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I Can't Blog When I'm Tired

Today was a long, full, good day. The only problem is that now it's pretty late, and I'm having a hard time of thinking of anything blogworthy about my day or anything at all. I've heard it said that the Spirit goes to bed at a certain time, and while I really don't think that's true, I think it's true that it's hard to hear the Spirit when one is tired. This makes a certain amount of sense. A person's body and spirit are connected. If the body is tired, that's almost certain to have an effect on their spirit. That's my excuse, anyway. Sorry I couldn't think of anything blogworthy tonight. I guess I'm just too tired.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

An important reminder that the body and spirit are connected. If we neglect or abuse one, they both suffer. Thanks