Sunday, August 5, 2018

Unwritten Insights

I have a small problem, namely that I don't often write my insights down. I remember having had several blogworthy thoughts over the last few days, including a few that came to me during church this morning, but I've already forgotten them. Had I been taking notes, I would have a written record that could help me remember those insights, and had I pondered them deeply when I first got them, I might not have forgotten them at all. Insights are valuable, especially to those who have committed to blogging about them, so when they come, we should treasure them and record them so we won't lose them. I've failed to do that more times than I can count, and we have all been negatively affected by that. I should know better. I should do better. I should do more to record the insights God gives me, especially the ones I think are good enough to be worth sharing on my blog.

No comments: