Saturday, April 20, 2019

Many Easter Lessons

There are so many lessons to learn from Easter and the week that preceded it, it's hard for me to pin down any one lesson to focus on. I could emphasize Christ's love, courage, or mercy. I could focus on hope through The Atonement. I could share any of the lessons Christ taught that week and my thoughts on how we should apply them. But the problem for me is that none of those thoughts or messages stands out to me more than any of the others, and I'm sure that any message I could share about Easter has already been shared by people much better-equipped to talk about it than I am. I'll try to focus on one aspect of Easter and try to gain some new insights about it, but mostly, I'm just glad that Easter happens, and I'm glad there are so many different lessons one can learn from it.

No comments: