Sunday, November 15, 2015

Not Just a Back-Up Plan

 In response to a recent blog post, my mom said that spending time with God shouldn't just be our back-up plan. Spending time with God should be our primary plan as well. It should be what we do, not just when things go wrong, but before things go wrong. When we spend time with God, He can help us overcome our problems as we face them, and He can help us enjoy life more, whether our lives are particularly enjoyable at that time or not. We should all try to spend time with God, no matter what else we're doing at the time. God wants to do more for us than just be the one we turn to when we have problems; He wants to be with us always.

3 comments:

Rozy Lass said...

What a wonderful post! I'm teaching a lesson to the youth tomorrow on Spiritual Self-Reliance, may I use your thought in my lesson? I'll give proper credit to your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Andrew Robarts said...

Yes, you may. In fact, I'm honored. Thank you for asking. =) Since I'm not sure whether or not you'll get this message, I'll try to communicate my permission to you another way as well.

Rozy Lass said...

Thanks, got it!