Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Resolution to Find Solutions

This time of year, it's customary to make New Year's Resolutions, so I put a little bit of thought into how I'd like to behave better in the future. The good news is that I found several areas of potential improvement. The bad news is that I'm not sure what specific things I could do to improve in those areas. I know enough about my problems to describe them (though, at the moment, I'd really rather not), but I don't know enough about them to know how to solve them. So, I guess my resolution for this year, or at least for the first part of this year, is to do some research and try to find some practical tips for resolving a specific few of my personal failings. I can't make specific resolutions to solve my problems yet because I don't yet know what the solutions are, but I can make a resolution to try to find them.

No comments: