Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010

(in response to my email - Bits of Life - little Facebook type tidbits) Wow, a bunch of random stuf this week! It's all good stuff, but the missionaries I'm with now don't like to spend a lot of time Emailing. They'd rather be at the mall. -_- They'll just have to wait. But I don't want to make them wait TOO long. =/
 
In reply to what you said about the computer not workin: (whenI said "spit"):
Your coworker is right, euphamisms are dangerous things. One could easily mistake what you say, causing embarrassement and confusion. It's safer to say what you actually mean, but I'm still working on that.
 
Ruth's sonogram is exciting news! But why the name Naomi? Is it a Bible name? It kind of sounds like it. But it also sounds like a rather uncommon name. I'll look it up in the Bible Dictionary. Poor Jared! Another Girl! I hope she's a red-head.
 
I just checked. I've been on the computer for over an hour. x_X There's just never enough time. (Not my fault, my Bits were not that long.  Ok, who's getting all'his time??)
 
Luckily, I don't have much to tell you. I sang Ave Maria at a dinner appointment at the request of Sister Pulkinen, who feeds us every week and has us sing hymns. That went alright. I had to practice for weeks, though. I don't think Elder Brown liked that. =/
 
I have another funny bus story, but that can wait a week. But it won't take long for me to tell you that the rubber band ball that I started at the beginning of my mission now has 200 rubber bands on it. I'm halfway to the point where I'll be out of rubber bands! xD
 
All the other missionaries are done now, so I'd better get off, to be polite. =/ Talk to you all next week!
 
Love, your slow missionary, Elder Andrew Robarts

No comments: