Thursday, June 6, 2019

A Good Team and the Right Tools

This morning, I spent a few hours helping some family members do some pretty hefty work that I thought would take the whole day, if not multiple days, and it certainly would have, if one person tried to do it by themselves and by hand. Instead, we had a small, well-organized team equipped with power tools and heavy machinery that made the job so much easier. When you've got a good team and the right tools, anything's possible.

In the Gospel, God has provided us with the teammates and tools we need to accomplish even the loftiest of Celestial goals. Our support structures, both within the church and beyond the veil, can strengthen us, counsel us, and aid us in innumerable other ways. And the blessings God gives us, both in this life and the next, can give us the ability to accomplish that which would otherwise be impossible.

I'm thankful for all the help God has given me. With that help, I've been able to make progress toward goals that I know would be impossible without the help. I know that, with God, nothing is impossible. When we team up with Him and make good use of the tools He gives us, we can accomplish anything we need to do.

No comments: