Monday, June 24, 2019

Quality Time with Family

I spent the better part of this afternoon and all of this evening hanging out with with some of my nieces and nephews. It was a lot of fun, and we should definitely do it more often. It was good to get out of the house, spend time with family, especially those I don't see often, and do some running around. I sometimes worry that I'm too sedentary and that I don't socialize enough. Spending time with family cures both of those problems. I'm glad that I visit with family members regularly, and I'm glad that I still occasionally visit with the family members I don't see regularly. It's good to keep in touch. Families strengthen each other in several ways, and one of those ways is by giving people excuses to spend quality time with others.

No comments: