Monday, September 23, 2013

April 2013 GC Highlights


General Conference is now less than two weeks away, which means that it's probably time to start preparing for it. LDS.org has an article with several suggestions on how we might prepare for General Conference. One of the suggestions is that we watch the highlights from the previous Conference. For your convenience, I'll embed it here.




I felt the spirit more strongly within the first few minutes of watching this video than I had in the past few days. There's a special spirit in the messages of General Conference that's inspiring and uplifting. It makes me want to be better and do good. Presently, it makes me want to get off the computer and do something productive, so I guess I'll just wrap up this blog post and follow the spirit.

No comments: