Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Record to Remember

The worst part about not having any ideas to blog about right now is that I know that I've had several blogworthy thoughts and experiences today, but I didn't write any of them down. Perhaps that can be my message for the day: When you get inspiration that you can't act on immediately, write it down so you don't forget it. In fact, even if you can act on it right away, you might want to write it down anyway. The Holy Ghost is famous for being able to "bring all things to [our] remembrance," but in my experience, God isn't fond of repeating Himself. He usually only gives a specific prompting or blog idea once, so it's important to recognise and honor that prompting by acting on it immediately and/or recording it so we can remember to act on it later.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Words I should learn to live by.