Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Example of Family

Last night, I literally saw "my mother kneeling . . . as she bowed her head to pray," and tonight, I heard my brother-in-law read, pray, and sing a Primary song with my niece. It was wonderful to see the example of faithful family members keeping up the daily traditions that strengthen testimonies and familial bonds. Watching them filled my heart with the Spirit and with motivation to follow their good examples. I'm grateful for my family and for the good examples they set for me. I want to follow their examples so my testimony can grow as strong as theirs are. May we all set good examples for our friends and family members so we can all motivate each other to make the daily decisions that will help us be strong in the gospel and have strong family ties as well.

No comments: