Friday, July 21, 2017

Back to Blogging Earlier

Yesterday, I proved that it is still (or again) possible for me to blog in the morning before I leave for work, at least some of the time. On days I'm not scheduled to work, blogging before midnight should be even easier. Perhaps it's time I recommit to that goal. When I started blogging, the goal was to blog about a General Conference talk each morning before noon. I don't think I'll hold myself to the "Conference Talk" part, and I probably won't hold myself strictly to that "noon" part, either, but when I manage to blog before work, and particularly on days when I don't have work, I can certainly blog much earlier than I have been blogging, and I think my blog posts and my spirituality would improve as a result.

So, I'm going to try to blog earlier tomorrow and for at least the whole following week. I have specific deadline timestamps in mind, but I don't want to reveal them for fear of being held to them. At any rate, I should hopefully be able to have a blog post uploaded each day by dinnertime. As with any goal, I could easily fall short, and I apologize if (or when) I do, but also like any other goal, it could help me develop a habit which, in this case, could help me drastically in many areas of my life, and may give you better posts to read as well. Blogging has, for the last few years, always had a positive impact on my life. Hopefully, going back to blogging earlier will make that positive impact even stronger and make my blog posts better as well.

No comments: