Thursday, August 1, 2019

Voicemails From Strangers

This morning, I caught a small glimpse of how many people there are in the world. A videographer named Austin McConnell gave out a phone number, and more than 6000 people called it. Many of them left voicemails, some of which Austin compiled into a video, which he then shared with the world. As I listened to the first handful of people talk about how their day was going and what they had recently experienced, it struck me that there are countless people on this Earth, and God personally knows each and every one of them. God knows all about the lives of those who called Austin McConnell, all 6000+ of them, and He also knows all about the lives of th several billion people who didn't call Austin, including you and me. I can't imagine how God keeps track of all of us, yet He knows and loves each and every one of us. I think it's incredible that, despite how many people there are in the world, God personally knows us all. Austin McConnell got 6081 voicemails from strangers recently, but not one of them was a stranger to God.

No comments: