Monday, December 21, 2015

Renewing my Determination



One of the problems I have with my blog is that I'm not always very good at following the advice I give others. Recently, I shared two specific ways I could do better at drawing the Spirit of Christmas into my life, and I haven't been doing a very good job at either one of them. I've been listening to more Christmas music lately, but not as much as I should, and my other recreational pursuits haven't changed one bit. So tonight, I'd like to renew my determination to do more to develop the Spirit of Christmas, and because I know that I won't succeed in doing this unless I make a specific, measurable goal and tell you about it, I promise that tomorrow, I am going to play Christmas music all morning, blog before noon, and not play any games or videos that aren't directly related to Christmas. This way, I hope to actually focus on Christmas, and not just say that I would like to.

1 comment:

Rozy Lass said...

It's really difficult to change overnight. Keep making small steps and never give up trying. It's like a baby learning to walk, if they quit the first time they fall down we'd all be on our hands and knees crawling! Press forward with steadfastness in Christ! He can help us change and do so permanently. It is a lifelong process, so don't give up. Merry Christmas to you from me.