Monday, November 2, 2009

from Mom to Missionary - hoping others might agree - Christmas Wish Revised

I just sent Elder Robarts this request and would like to invite others who might be on his shopping list to join me:


If you have not yet gone out and bought lots of cute Canadian souveniers, I want to change my Christmas wish.

Please buy a couple of nice WHITE shirts and retain custody of them for me. You can wrap them if you wish, since they are Christmas presents. I don't know what you thought you were going to spend, but
spend it on shirts, plus one for shipping. ; ) When you put a nice white shirt on, think of it as a hug from me. Donate the grey shirts you replace to charity.
Believe me, it will be a good gift to me to know that you are wearing shirts you are comfortable in and not embarrassed!

I mean it.

Yoiu can write me a nice mush letter and testimony for a gift to open.

Love you!
Mom

No comments: