Sunday, November 25, 2018

Back to Work

This week has been fun. The poor air quality of last week and early this week meant that school was canceled for the first half of the week, and Thanksgiving meant that school was canceled for the second half of the week. But now, we need to get back to it and hopefully make up for lost time. I have a test to take and students to tutor, and tomorrow looks like it's going to be the busiest day I've had in a while. This is a good thing. While I enjoy rest and generally prefer it, I also benefit from the structure of a regular school schedule and appreciate opportunities to be helpful. I can't necessarily say that I look forward to tomorrow in the same way I might say I look forward to the weekend, but I do look forward to getting stuff done, and work is essential for that. Balance is important. I've had a lot of rest lately. It's time to get back to work.

No comments: