Sunday, November 4, 2018

Making Time to Pray

I've decided to set my alarm a little earlier than it had been set, and this has nothing to do with Daylight Savings Time. I normally get up right around the time our family has our morning Family Prayer, but that doesn't leave me any time for my morning personal prayer. I could say my personal prayer after our family prayer, but I just don't.

Similarly, I often stay up so late that I'm dead tired by the time I go to bed. That's a habit worth changing anyway, but I will also try to go to bed early enough that I'm not too tired to say a personal prayer before bed. In the past, I've struggled to find the time to have personal prayer and scripture study, but improving my sleep schedule just might do the trick. In any case, it's worth a try.

So, yeah, I'm going to go to bed now, before midnight, while I'm still not too tired to say a decent prayer.

No comments: