Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Share Happiness

Some of the brightest parts of my day/week are when I get to share happiness with others. Sometimes, they tell or show me something that made them happy, and sometimes I tell or show them something that made me happy. Either way, we get to share some happiness with each other, and we're both happier as a result.

Naturally, it's possible (and common) to do the opposite. We grumble. We complain. We talk about our problems. And yes, it's important to discuss problems as a necessary step to finding and honing our solutions. But we should share happiness, too. And I dare say that we should share happiness more frequently than we share misery.

So, that's something I'm going to work on. I'm going to try to share happiness with others in hopes that they;ll have more happiness to both enjoy and share in turn. Perhaps they'll reciprocate, but even if they don't, I want to experience and share happiness more than misery. I'm going to look for ways to find happiness, and then I'm going to share them.

No comments: