Sunday, September 14, 2014

Credit for Trying

This morning, I was unable to blog because of technical difficulties. Now, I should be able to.


I'm grateful to know that God's okay with us not being perfect right now, and that He's patient with us. Sometimes, I feel discouraged, like I'm not making any progress, but that's okay. I'm probably making better progress than I realize, but even if I'm not, at least I'm trying. I think that all that God really asks of us is that we try. If we desire to keep the commandments, I'm sure that that counts for a lot, even if we struggle from time to time. God knows that we're not perfect, and He understands how hard it is to try to be. He sees how hard we're trying to keep His commandments, and I believe that He'll give us credit for trying. I've made a commitment to blog every morning before noon. I haven't been able to keep that commitment, but every day, I try to, and I think that that means something to Him.

1 comment: