Monday, June 15, 2020

Love to Live

Mortal life can be kinda rough sometimes. It's full of trials, hardships, and unfairness. For a lot of people, every day is a struggle to stay alive, and some people sometimes wonder whether it's worth the struggle. Yet, there is also great beauty in life. There is goodness in the world and in its people. Life is an adventure, and while adventures can be long, difficult, and painful, the rewards are worth our endurance. I haven't always loved the whole concept of the mortal experience, but right now I can gladly say that I love life. I may not love every aspect of life, but I love life itself, and I think that's what God would want. Life is a gift. It's meant to be enjoyed, not just endured. Life can be very hard sometimes, but I know that it's still possible and important to love it.

No comments: