Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Learning About Myself

Something I'm trying to learn about myself is when to try to push forward and when to take a my breaks. For example, I've learned that I'm more productive in the mornings than I am in the evenings, so it's a good idea for me to concentrate on work in the mornings and save my rest and recreation for the evenings. I've learned to try to watch my energy and emotion levels, to try to notice when I'm burned out or worked up and need to give it a rest. And I'm trying to learn when and how to remove myself from distractions, so I can focus on the matter at hand when necessary.

I expect that learning more about how my mind and body work will help me put them to work more effectively. But I also expect this process to take time and to meet with some unusual circumstances, like a possible change in my nature at some time. Still, I find it satisfying to learn about myself and to learn how to work more effectively and with less stress. It's good to learn, especially about oneself.

No comments: