Friday, October 22, 2021

Support Through a Stressful Evening

Tonight was a rough night. I felt stressed about all the things I had to do, couldn't do, and shouldn't do. I came rather close to making decisions I would have regretted later. But I made it through. I managed to get through the evening mostly through the help of my brother and my best friend. They helped me in ways that I don't think anyone else could have. With their help, I managed to be strong enough to endure the stress of the evening without breaking anything, over-eating, or making any other regrettable decisions. I'm proud of myself, and I'm grateful to Joe and Nick for being there for me. I needed them tonight, and they helped me. I hope that I can be just as good a friend and brother to them as they are to me.

No comments: