Sunday, February 13, 2022

Inner Strength, Inner Peace

Maybe I've been going about this all wrong. There have been times when I felt upset that God wasn't giving me the blessings I felt I needed, like strength and peace, but maybe the reason He wasn't giving me those blessings was because He already had. Perhaps I already have all the strength I need to do everything I need to do, and perhaps I already have the ability to feel the peace that I've been seeking. Maybe I don't need to look for such blessings externally because God already put them inside me. I do have a certain amount of inner strength; maybe it's enough. I can feel some inner peace; maybe that's the peace I've been seeking.

I'm grateful to God for the blessings He gives me, and I look forward to receiving more, but maybe the blessings I've most been asking for are blessings He has already given me.

No comments: