Thursday, February 3, 2022

Nine Years of Blogging

As of today, I have blogged almost daily for nine years. Many things have changed over those nine years, and some other things haven't. Blogging has helped me in some ways, but it doesn't seem to have helped me in others. I plan to keep blogging daily for another year, to complete the decade, but after that, I'm not sure. Blogging hasn't been as beneficial as I had hoped. Perhaps I ought to consider other methods of self-improvement. Then again, blogging and seeking other methods of self-improvement aren't mutually exclusive. Perhaps I'll continue blogging while I seek for something else to do for me what I had hoped blogging would. Then again, if a practice proves to be of little benefit to a person, why continue? I don't know how long I'll keep blogging, but don't be surprised if I make some kind of change on my tenth anniversary of blogging, on 2/3/2023.

No comments: