Monday, February 21, 2022

Many Wells of Inspiration

Since the early days of my blog, I've had the idea that one can draw inspiration from nearly anywhere. Almost anything can be used as a parable or an object lesson. Almost any quote can lead to a good, spiritual discussion. Not everything has truth in it, but exploring truthless things can often lead to truth, even just the truth refuting that which is untrue. I'm gradually growing to realize that this principle of drawing inspiration from many different sources is more true than I had previously thought. There are countless wells out there, and they all have at least some water in there, or at least some lesson to teach us about water. Being able to draw spiritual water from many sources will be of great value to me throughout my life. It has already helped me with countless blog posts, and here's to one year more.

I love drawing inspiration from the world around me and from just about every well I come across. That's a skill I hope to continue to develop throughout my mortal journey, and I hope you do, too.

1 comment:

halstonnagi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.