Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2009.07.15 Dear Home

Dear Home,

BIG NEWS!!! I hope you haven't sent me any CDs yet because with the coming of President Paulson, there have been some BIG changes, especially concerning music.

Firstly, EFY is NO LONGER ALLOWED. Don't send me any EFY! Motab is still fine. In fact, I'm starting to really love it, but EFY is now off-limits, so if you've sent me any, I'll have to send it back. =(

Explaination: I just realized that many of you may not know what I'm talking about. A while ago, Mom asked me what I want in my packages. I said music. EFY is great. That week, President Paulson changed to rules, so recieving EFY CDs would no longer be great. =/

Another big change to the music rule is that even though EFY is excommunicated (first word that came to my head when I wrote it), anything else is up to our own disgression. If we want to listen to a burned CD that was sent to us by a pianist whose work is completely unknown to the world, that's our descission to make, and nobody else's. Of course, we still have to follow the guidelines in the White Handbook (basically, don't listen to anything that would distract you from being a missionary. Don't listen to anything that wouldn't be acceptable in sacrament meeting), but it's not strictly 'you can only listen to this' anymore.

Another massive change is concerning future P-Days. Starting on Monday the 27th of July, P-Days will be held on Mondays rather than Wednesdays. Why? They think it'll help us be more productive in the middle of the week. Or maybe they just like messing with our schedule. This will probably mean that transfers won't happen on Tuesdays anymore, but I don't have all the information in that area. More info will come as I recieve it. Oh, and P-Day will be on Thursday next week, because Zone Conference will be on Wednesday. Again with the schedule changing. =S

Well, that's about all the updates I have right now, but I do have a question: What would YOU like to see in my Emails home? I'm just trying to keep you happy, so I'm open to suggestions. Talk to you next week!

I love you all! -hugs everyone- -hugs Mom again-

Be happy. Be good.

Love, Your Happy Missionary, Elder Andrew Robarts

No comments: