Monday, July 8, 2013

A Beautiful Video About Jesus

I wasn't looking for faith this morning. I don't know what I was looking for, but this is what I found: Faith and Hope. I don't know if I've shared this video before, but it's worth sharing more than once.





This is a wonderful video with a beautiful message. I felt very uplifted as I watched this video. These men are special witnesses of Jesus Christ. They were chosen by Him to teach the world about Him. In this video, they share a few of the precious truths of His gospel. This message was meant to be shared with the entire world, and with good reason. This video can brighten a person's day. More than that, it could change a person's life. With President Thomas S. Monson, I pray that the world may know, and live by the knowledge, that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, our Redeemer, and the Son of God.

No comments: