Thursday, July 18, 2013

Once Upon A Time - Elizabeth and Mike Gibson

I wanted to re-watch President Deiter F. Uchtdorf's talk, Happily Ever After, but I had forgotten the title, so I did a youtube search for his name and a phrase I know he had used in that talk, and in addition to that talk, I found this:





I just thought I'd share it because it's a really nice song and the video that goes with it is pretty good, too.

I like the message of the song. To me it says that even though we're very much not in heaven anymore, if we have faith and trust in our Heavenly Father, we can still have hope to return and live in heaven again. It's the same thing I've been taught since I was a child, but this song puts it so beautifully, and I find that I can really use frequent reminders like this to help me remember that God has a plan for me. I just need to figure out what His plan is (beyond the basics, which I've already been taught), and find the strength I need to follow it.

No comments: