Sunday, July 26, 2015

Good Friends and Good Attitudes

For me, it's not so much what you do, but with whom you do it, and with what attitude you do it, that makes an activity fun. I didn't do anything wild or crazy tonight. I mostly just hung out with my brothers and a few of my brother's friends, but that was fun enough for all of us to have a good time.  Heck, even just riding in the car with two of my brothers to get to the party was fun, mostly because we had a good attitude about it. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to get up a little early (for a Sunday) to do something that most people wouldn't consider especially fun, but I know that I'm going to have a great time doing it, most;y because I know who I'm going to do it with. Good friends and good attitudes make for good times. That's really all it takes to make me happy.

No comments: