Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Not-Half-Bad Saturday

By way of an update on my previous blog post, one of my teachers extended the due date of the last-minute assignment, so I have more time to work on it, and I made solid progress on the other assignment, despite spending a significant portion of my day chatting with my brother, helping around the house, and/or possibly being sick. Today's had some ups and downs.

All-in-all, I'd say today was a good day. I got a good deal of stuff done and enjoyed the majority of the day. It was pretty much how a Saturday should be, in my opinion, apart from all the sniffling. But even with the sniffling, I'd say it worked out well enough. Just like life itself, today didn't go as well as I might have liked, but it went well enough to have been a positive experience and for me to feel that I can genuinely thank God for letting me experience it.

No comments: