Sunday, October 25, 2015

Always Something to be Thankful For

This afternoon, my brother gave a lesson on gratitude, which reminded me of a photo my mom shared on Facebook:


One idea that came up multiple times during the lesson is that we should try to find something to thank God for each day in our evening prayers. Those who had tried doing this found that they were surprised at how much they had in their lives that they were thankful for. We truly have many blessings in our lives. Even our adversities, and our lives themselves, are blessings from God, even though they may not always feel like blessings. I know that we will be blessed for remembering that, even when we're going through hard times, we will always have things in our lives to be thankful for. And that, in itself, is something for which I am thankful.

No comments: