Thursday, January 20, 2022

Family Support

I'm thankful for the support I get from my family. Without going into too many details, I went through a small rough patch recently, but a member of my family helped me handle it better than I would have on my own. I'm grateful that I have a family whose members lend each other their support.

I know that not everyone has a family that supportive, and that's why I'm glad to know that one's "family" isn't always just the people they're related to. "Found families" and close friends can fill that role when blood family doesn't.

And, of course, if nothing else, we all have a Heavenly Father who, at the very least, can give us a listening ear and shoulder to cry on.

I'm grateful that, between my blood family, my friends, and my Heavenly Father, I have several members of my family that I can count on for support.

No comments: